Duty rates and payment of state fees required for visa issuance
In accordance with Article 16.1.5 of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On State Fees” of 2001 the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan charges a State Fee in the amount of 2 manats for sending an invitation letter and a relevant instruction for issuance of a visa to a foreigner or a stateless person at a diplomatic representation or a consulate of the Republic of Azerbaijan:
Single entry visa – 20 USD
Multiple entry visa – 350 USD
Single entry transit visa – 20 USD
Double entry transit visa – 40 USD
Exemptions from payment of visa fees
In accordance with Article 17.2. of the Republic of Azerbaijan Law “On State Fees” ( 2001) following category of foreigners and stateless persons are exempted from state fee for visa issuance on arrival to the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- Members of state delegations and officials;
- Representatives of international humanitarian organizations in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Persons who study via state programs and are engaged in pedagogical activity;
- Persons who travel for defense purposes.
Visa issued free of charge to the citizens of following countries:
1. Citizens of Turkey, holders of ordinary passports of the Republic of Turkey in accordance with agreement between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey:
- Free of charge at the diplomatic representations and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- At International Airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan by paying 10 USD.
2. Visas issued free of charge for citizens, holders of ordinary passports of Japan for 30 days.
3. Visas issued free of charge for citizens, holders of ordinary passports of the Pakistan Islam Republic for 15 days
Attention! An amount paid by person is not reimbursed in case of rejection of visa issuance.