His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah on Monday received, at Bayan Palace, credentials of newly-appointed ambassador the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The ceremony was attended by First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Amiri Diwan Advisor (Lt. General) Khaled Abdullah Bodai, Undersecretary of the Amiri Diwan Ibrahim Al-Shatti, Director of the Office of His Highness the Amir Ambassador Ahmad Fahad Al-Fahad, Amiri Diwan Adviser Mohammad Abulhassan, chief of Amiri Protocol Sheikh Khaled Al-Sabah, assistant foreign minister for protocol affairs Ambassador Dhari Al-Ajran and Chief of the Amiri Guards, Staff Brigadier Fahad Al-Zaid.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- Notary Acts
- Brief information about the azerbaijan diaspora
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- List of states whose citizens can be issued visas at international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports.